Wichita HVAC Services
Comprehensive Indoor Comfort Solutions
Moody Heating & Air Conditioning is a full service provider of HVAC services in Wichita. Our privately owned company has continued to grow for more than 40 years through consistently delivering quality services and building long-term relationships with our clients. Our focus on regular maintenance service helps you avoid that moment when your heating or air conditioning system breaks down and you don’t know who to call.
Call Moody Heating & Air Conditioning at (316) 444-1019 for all your HVAC service needs in the Wichita area.
Residential HVAC Services
Your heating and air conditioning equipment maintain a comfortable environment in your home during every season of the year. At Moody Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer a full range of top-notch products and HVAC services in Wichita to help you maintain a comfortable temperature and good indoor air quality.
- Air conditioning repair – The extreme heat of Kansas summers put a strain on your air conditioning system. We are here for all your AC repair and maintenance needs.
- Air conditioning installation –Need a new air conditioner? We recommend Trane comfort systems for new installations for their quality, energy efficiency, and durability. Our Wichita HVAC installers will provide a professional installation for optimal performance.
- Furnace repair – A properly functioning furnace is essential in the bitter temperatures and harsh wind that our area of the country experiences in the winter months. We offer repair and maintenance services to keep your home warm and cozy all winter long, every winter.
- Furnace replacement – Nothing lasts forever. If it's time to say goodbye to your old furnace, our Wichita HVAC installers can help you select the right replacement system to fit your needs and budget.
- Indoor air quality – Are you concerned about contaminants in the air or humidity levels? We offer solutions to improve your indoor air quality, including air cleaners, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and filters. Let our indoor comfort specialists show you how to enjoy cleaner, healthier air at home.
- Preventative maintenance – Keeping up with regular maintenance is the best thing you can do to improve heating and AC system performance and reduce your heating and cooling costs. We offer professional maintenance to help you avoid unexpected equipment failure, reduce repairs, increase energy efficiency, improve performance, and prolong the life of your heating and air conditioning systems.
Whether you need new equipment installed, a repair, or preventative maintenance, our services are always tailored to your unique requirements. We pride ourselves on honesty, doing the right thing, and providing exceptional service for our customers. You can count on us for all your installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance needs, year after year.
Caring for your HVAC system is a breeze when you become a Priority Customer. Click below to learn more!
Quality Service from Trusted Professionals
Our trained, experienced staff consists of some the top HVAC installers and service technicians for unmatched quality HVAC services in Wichita. We service all brands of heating and air conditioning equipment, but we always recommend Trane for new equipment installations.
Need a New System? You Can Rely On Our HVAC Installers in Wichita
As certified Trane Comfort Specialists, we truly believe in the quality of the products from this trusted brand. Be sure to ask about the wide range of Trane HVAC products we have available for your home, including air conditioners, gas furnaces, humidifiers, and thermostats.
We’ve heard many things about our skilled team throughout the years from our customers, including their speed, friendliness, and professionalism. We know you’ll be happy with your experience with our dedicated experts. We’re proud of our Wichita HVAC reviews, and invite you to check them out!
On Call for HVAC Emergencies
Heating and air conditioning breakdowns have an unfortunate habit of occurring at less-than-convenient times. If your HVAC system has decided to stop working on an extremely hot or cold day and you need a technician to take a look at it right away, don't hesitate to give us a call and we'll arrange an emergency service appointment as soon as possible!
Give us a call or contact us online today for the help of skilled professionals for any HVAC service need.
Meet Becky Coleman, our 2018 Warm Hearts Warm Home Winner. Moody Heating & Air Conditioning is a proud partner in the Warm Hearts Warm Home Program. Along with Trane and Big Corner Creative we provided a Free Trane Furnace and Installation to a deserving local family.