Dehumidifiers in Wichita, KS
The Right Dehumidifier for Your Home or Business
When the air in your home or business is too humid, it can lead to mold, mildew, and a number of health problems. To keep the air in your home or business as dry as possible, you should invest in a high-quality dehumidifier. At Moody Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer a wide variety of dehumidifiers for use in a variety of settings. Our technicians can help you choose the right dehumidifier for your space and install it correctly.
Signs You Need a New Dehumidifier
Even the best dehumidifier will eventually need to be replaced. However, it can be difficult to know when your dehumidifier needs to be replaced. Fortunately, there are a few signs that indicate it's time to get a new dehumidifier:
- Your energy bills have increased
- Your dehumidifier is making strange noises
- Your dehumidifier is leaking water
- Your dehumidifier is no longer removing moisture from the air
How to Maintain Your Dehumidifier
Like any other appliance, dehumidifiers must be properly maintained. Following these simple steps will keep your dehumidifier working at optimal capacity and ensure that it lasts for years.
It is important to:
- Clean the filter once a month
- Turn the dehumidifier off when it is not removing moisture from the air
- Empty the water tank when it is full
- Keep your dehumidifier in a cool, dry place
Why You Should Install a Dehumidifier
Humid air can lead to a number of problems, including mold, mildew, and even respiratory issues. To keep the air in your home or business as dry as possible, you should invest in a dehumidifier. A dehumidifier can help prevent mold and mildew from growing, which can help to keep your home or business safe and healthy.
Some of the benefits of using a dehumidifier include:
- Helps to prevent mold, mildew, and other health problems
- Helps to improve your home's or business's energy efficiency
- Helps to prevent musty odors and unpleasant smells
- Helps to prevent structural damage to your building
At Moody Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer a variety of dehumidifiers for use in a variety of settings. Whether you need a dehumidifier for your home or business, we have the right one for you. Our technicians can help you choose the right dehumidifier for your space and install it correctly. Additionally, we can help you maintain your dehumidifier and replace it when it is no longer working properly.
For dehumidifier installation or repair in Wichita, contact us at (316) 444-1019 today.
Meet Becky Coleman, our 2018 Warm Hearts Warm Home Winner. Moody Heating & Air Conditioning is a proud partner in the Warm Hearts Warm Home Program. Along with Trane and Big Corner Creative we provided a Free Trane Furnace and Installation to a deserving local family.